Monday, February 27, 2012

Real Life is for March

Sorry gang, busy week. I didn’t have the time to write out full reviews, but I’ll leave you with my ratings anyway. Special shout outs to How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock. I was quite impressed with both their episodes.
Oh and for once, absolutely no spoilers...
How I Met Your Mother – “No Pressure” (A)
Shameless – “A Bottle of Jean Nate” (B+)
House – “Man of the House” (B)
Alcatraz – “Johnny McKee” (B)
Cougar Town – “A Mind With A Heart of Its Own” (B+)
New Girl – “Bully” (B)
Modern Family – “Virgin Territory” (B)
Happy Endings – “The Butterfly Effect Effect” (B)
30 Rock – “Leap Day” (A)
Parks and Recreation – “Sweet Sixteen” (B+)
The Office – “After Hours” (B)
Grey’s Anatomy – “If Only You Were Lonely” (B)
Wow, a lot of B’s considering I didn’t have to explain myself at all. You probably shouldn’t read into that...

No comments:

Post a Comment