Monday, March 26, 2012

No More KRANG!

I’m on a tight schedule this week, so I won’t be able to do my usual slightly more fleshed out reviews. Instead please enjoy my one sentence impressions of each episode.
There are no spoilers...
How I Met Your Mother – “The Broath” (B-)
Meh.
Shameless – “A Great Cause” (A-)
*Slow clap*
Alcatraz – “Webb Porter” (B)
Pretty average.
Cougar Town – “Something Big” (A-)
Grayson’s daughter is a very funny addition.
New Girl – “Fancyman (Part 1)” (A)
Hilarious.
Happy Endings – “You Snooze, You Bruise” (B+)
*Golf clap*
Community – “Contemporary Impressionists” (B)
Not the best episode this series has ever had.
30 Rock – “Grandmentor” (B+)
The better episode of the night.
30 Rock – “Kidnapped by Danger” (B-)
The lesser episode of the night.
Up All Night – “Daddy Daughter Time” (B+)
Pretty much par for the course I guess.
--
I hope that was insightful for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment